Try the Your Money superquiz (and win a crate of Champers)
All you have to do is email your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th February. The winner will be contacted the following week.
*TIP* all the answers can be found on the Your Money website.
1. Changes to the child benefit regime came into force last month. Families will lose the benefit altogether if:
- A) At least one parent earns above £60,000
- B) If both parents own over £50,000
- C) If both parents’ combined salary is over £60,000
2. Banking giant Citi said it expects the Bank of England to keep interest rates at 0.5% until:
- A) 2015
- B) 2016
- C) 2017
3. The government confirmed changes to the state pension from 2017 last month. The new weekly payment will be:
- A) £144, plus inflation increases between now and 6 April 2017
- B) £155, plus inflation increases between now and 6 April 2017
- C) £166, plus inflation increases between now and 6 April 2017
4. Average English and Welsh property prices grew by how much last year according to Acadametrics/LSL Property Services?
- A) 2.3%
- B) 3.2%
- C) 4.3%
5. According to research from LV=, the cost of raising a child from birth to the age of 21 has reached a 10 year high of:
- A) £122,458
- B) £222,458
- C) £322,458
6. How many UK households were in fuel poverty in January?
- A) 2.5 million
- B) 3.5 million
- C) 4.5 million
Email your answers to: email@example.com by Friday 8th February.