Last few hours to bag £220 M&S Bank switch bonus
Anyone moving their day-to-day banking to M&S via the Current Account Switch Service (CASS) will bag a £100 M&S voucher if they apply by midnight tonight.
Plus, new customers will also receive an £80 M&S gift card when they stay with the bank for 12 months. However, existing credit card customers will receive a higher £120 gift card at the retailer, meaning the maximum incentive is £220 of vouchers.
As with most of the switching sweeteners, you need to meet certain criteria to qualify for the second gift card:
- Pay in at least £1,250 a month
- Set up four active direct debits
- Register for internet banking within three months of the account being open
- Opt for ‘online only’ statements.
New current account customers will be able to open a linked regular savings account paying 2.75% fixed for 12 months on contributions of £25 to £250 a month.
In recent weeks, a number of banks have pulled their cash incentives for current account switches, including:
- Lloyds Bank Club Lloyds – £125
- RBS Reward Account – £150
- Ulster Bank Select Current Account – £150
- NatWest Reward Account – £150.
However, last week, HSBC relaunched its £175 hard cash switch offer – making it the best incentive available to consumers.
First Direct offers £100 and Nationwide also offers £100, though if you recommend a friend, you also get £100. Those switching to the TSB Classic Plus account will also benefit with £100, and there’s £100 for those who refer a friend until 28 February 2020.