Hargreaves Lansdown offers up to £500 cashback for transfers
If you have an ISA, pension, funds or shares worth £5,000 or more, you’ll be able to earn between £20 and £500 cashback by transferring them to a Hargreaves SIPP, stocks and shares ISA, Lifetime ISA or fund and share account.
The offer excludes transfers from Junior ISAs and Child Trust Funds and is available until 29 June 2018.
The amount of cashback you’ll receive depends on the total value transferred.
Here’s what you can receive:
- Total transferred: £5,000 – £24,999 = £20 cashback
- Total transferred: £25,000 – £49,999 = £50 cashback
- Total transferred: £50,000 – £99,999 = £100 cashback
- Total transferred: £100,000 – £149,999 = £250 cashback
- Total transferred: £150,000 or more = £500 cashback
The ‘thank you’ money will be paid into a separate HL loyalty bonus account after the cashback incentive window closes and the transfer is complete (within a month). You’ll just need to keep your account with Hargreaves for at least a year.
If you are switching a pension, Hargreaves Lansdown suggests you find out about any exit penalties, loss of benefits etc before making the move.
See the cashback offer terms for more information.