How to make £225 in cash by opening an ISA
The cashback site has a host of deals on offer for people opening new stocks and shares ISAs including £225 when you open one with Shepherds Friendly.
You’ll need to commit to a monthly contribution of £900 to qualify but you can get £90 cashback with a monthly direct debit of £30.
If you have less money to save, you can set up a new Scottish Friendly ISA, invest £125 for more than 30 days and get £125 cashback.
Some big-name providers are offering fixed cashback amounts on one-off investments.
If you’re looking to open a new junior ISA, you can earn up to £155 cashback with Scottish Friendly.
Or if a Lifetime ISA is your thing, you can get £42 when opening a OneFamily LISA.
What you need to know:
- To qualify for cashback, you have to be a new ISA customer (you can’t have an ISA with the provider you choose already).
- You don’t need to be a new TopCashback customer.
- The cash will be credited to your TopCashback account, usually within 90-120 days. It will not form part of your ISA contribution.
- The cashback deals apply to stocks and shares ISAs only.
All ISA deals:
- Earn up to £225 cashback when opening a Shepherds Friendly ISA via TopCashback
- Earn up to £255 cashback when opening a Scottish Friendly ISA via TopCashback.
- Earn up to £220 cashback when opening a RateSetter Finance ISA via TopCashback
- Earn up to £155 cashback when opening a Scottish Friendly Junior ISA via TopCashback
- Earn up to £150 cashback when opening a Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA via TopCashback
- Earn up to £115 cashback when opening a Foresters Friendly Society ISA via TopCashback
- Earn £105 when opening a Fidelity ISA via TopCashback
- Earn £100 cashback when opening a Nutmeg Stocks and Shares ISA via TopCashback
- Earn £42 cashback when opening a OneFamily LISA via TopCashback
- Earn £31.50 cashback when opening a OneFamily Junior ISA via TopCashback